Monday 26 July 2010

IT'S BEEN A WHILE...BUT HERE'S A SPLASH OF COLOUR!

I'm sorry people for me being away for the while. My internet hasn't been working but my mind sure has.
I recently decided what I really want to do and it's quite detailed. I emailed a vintage jewellery boutique, Fallen Saint, for some work experience and even though they couldn't give me any (I'm unfortunately too young) I did get a load of advice. I think I want to become a Fashion Journalist until I'm in a really good, high position then when I'm in my thirties, I'll open my own vintage designer boutique in New York, London, Paris and all those notable fashion landmarks. Whey heey me, eh!?

Anyways, enough about moi and my dreams. I've been getting really wet weather, here in the UK and God damit, we need a splash of colour and here it is darlings!

Emanuel Unugaro is a label I've never really heard of but here's a bit about his label. It was founded by Emanuel Ungaro, a French designer who was also once an assistant to Balenciaga. The label is known for having appointed Lindsay Lohan as it's Artistic Director a while ago (though she stopped working there and is in jail now. poor gal). The head designer of the label is Estrella Archs, a spainiard but it's announced that Giles Deacon will soon be taking over.
The A/W collection is full of splashes of reds, satin and a lotta lbd's too. The draping and intricate designs are beautiful and I think if I was wearing anyone of these outfits, I'd defintitely pop out in the rain. The collection is very bold and in season which I absolutely adore it! And from these pictures, I'm showing you, I think you'll be loving it too.
Check the rest out at maire claire!

That's it from me darlings, high fashion today, high street fashion tommorrow.

Peace out and fashion forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment